How To Measure Neck Size
- 1. Use a mirror if you are measuring by yourself.
- 2. If you don’t have a cloth tape measure, take a long piece of string or strip of paper and hold it at the approximate height of a shirt collar.
- 3. Wrap the cloth tape measure, long piece of string or strip of paper around your neck.
- 4. If using a cloth tape measure, note the place of overlap for your neck measurement. If not, mark on the string or strip of paper where the end meets.
- 5. If a string or strip of paper was used, lay the string or paper out over a yardstick to measure your neck circumference in inches.